The main responsibilities of this Role are:
- Work with software developers and project support teams, test current products, identify deficiencies, and suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality to make improvements.
- Create testing documents, identifying critical KPIs for product quality.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, execute and maintain test cases and report issues through h bug-tracking system (Jira)
- Test in a different environments including web and mobile and produce test reports.
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
1+ years of recent experience in relevant work
Experience in manual testing (Mobile and Web)
Experience with bug-tracking tools (Jira)
Experience in Agile Teams
Good understanding of APIs, Webservices, and HTTP protocols.
Experience in Webservices testing
Previous working experience involving agile Scrum
Ability to write test cases and test reports
Good knowledge in different type on testing practices (smoke testing, end to end testing, regression testing)
Good knowledge in black box and white box testing
Must be fluent in Arabic.
Must be fluent English.
Must be Saudi National
Nice to have experience:
- Payment Domain Experience is a plus
- Performance testing, security testing
- ISTQB certification is good to have.
- Nice to have Experience in automation testing (Mobile and Web)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying