The main responsibilities of this Role are:
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Conduct system investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Bachelor's degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management
- Min 5+ experience
- Fluent in English
- Saudi National
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying