The main responsibilities of this Role are:
• Handling complaints and inquiries through official channels
• Processing account upgrade requests from qualified investors by reviewing the supporting documents in line with the SAMA’s requirement.
• Contact, Schedule, and onboard investors
• Ensure that department follow policy and procedure
• Closing regulatory gaps within the department
• Participate in executive meetings
• Communicate with investors Tameed investment products
• Produce weekly reports on the investors
• Increasing sophisticated investors both institutional and individuals base
• ensure the availability of the required liquidity to cover financing requests
• Bachelor's degree in finance
• Min 2 years in similar roles experience in investor relation field.
• Financial Advisor certificates
• An experience in IR field or customer service.
• Understanding of investment fundamentals
• Broad understanding of financial markets and investment instruments
• Must be Saudi nationals
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying